[gedit-list] get_tab_from_uri

Hello again,

The C api for geditWindow
(http://september.jicksta.com/gedit-2.15.3-docs/reference/html/GeditWindow.html)
shows a function called get_tab_from_uri, which returns a pointer to a
Tab object associated with a given uri, if it exists. However,
dir(gedit.Window) shows that no such function exists in the python
module. Is this because there is another simple way of accomplishing
the same thing? What I need to do is switch the active tab to one
matching acertain uri, and the above-named function seems like the
simplest way to do it, but...

Also: I've updated some of the documentation on
live.gnome.org/PythonPluginHowTo. There's now a (brief, incomplete)
section on signal handling.

Arjun