Re: [gedit-list] Gedit Latex plugin

Michael Zeising wrote:
Hi there,

I've started a new subpage at http://live.gnome.org/Gedit/LaTeXPlugin
and uploaded some early code there - opinions are welcome :) Please tell
me, if I'm breaking with the usual procedure of contributing code, I'm
quite new to the Gnome development...

The page looks good and it's exactly the way we want to see the wiki used.

Your plugin looks complementary to the features written by Marciano, so I really hope you guys can combine your efforts.

I'll try to frequently provide some updates, there. I'll also try to
complete the api document, when I run across gaps.

Regards

Michael Zeising