Re: [gedit-list] Update: File Browser Plugin

Hi Mikael,
	thanks for your comments.
If you have specific comments on the new plugin, please report them on
bugzilla so that we can track them.
As you said it is really important we support key navigation.
I also agree on the need for a location bar.

Ciao,
Paolo