Re: [gedit-list] patch for Gedit breaking string freeze

Danilo Šegan wrote:
Hi Steve,

On Friday at 17:10, sf wrote:

Sorry for bothering you with it, but we noticed lately that some strings weren't localized properly in gedit [1]. Actually, most of them were bugs, but three were just forgotten (see the second patch on the bug).

So we the gedit team are requesting a permission of committing it.

Since these belong in the category of strings forgotten to be marked
for translation, you're allowed to fix them.  But don't forget to
notify gnome-i18n list once that happens.

Thank you, I just committed it.

Regards,

Steve