Re: [gedit-list] Preferences

Jesse van den Kieboom wrote:
Op wo, 09-08-2006 te 10:21 +0200, schreef Paolo Borelli:
chuchi wrote:
Hi all,

	I'm programming with gedit and i have a doubt. Can i do the toolbar
icons little and without text?.  Perhaps an option on preferences
"compact toolbar icons". I never use these icons when i work with gedit
and the icons eat too much space, i think.

What do you think?
gedit follows the gnome setting, that you can tweak from the control center "menus and toolbars" applet.

If you want to set this only for gedit you can set the /apps/gedit-2/preferences/ui/toolbar/toolbar_buttons_style key in gconf to GEDIT_TOOLBAR_ICONS

You can also just completely hide the toolbar with a plugin available in
the gedit-plugins package (showtoolbar plugin)

Uh?

Why would you need a plugin? There's View->Toolbar checkbox in the menu...

paolo