[gedit-list] gedit ctags plugin

Hi Jesse,

I just saw your ctags plugin information at
http://live.gnome.org/Gedit_2fPluginCodeListing. The file seems to be
missing though. I wasn't clear if it's been taken over by the 'ctag'
plugin which I saw in ViewCVS (with no files however). Any chance you
could attach you source code to the wiki page?

Also, if you have any suggestions on how to build your plugin, ideally
against a 'live' FC4 RPM installation, that would be really helpful.

Cheers
JP

--
John Pye
School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering