Re: [gedit-list] Can't open a 2.6MB file (Paolo Borelli)

> Paolo, that perl command works much faster. I'm not too familar about
> using perl. Can you point me to a reference that provides a good
> introduction to using perl? Thanks again!

Hi, I don't know perl so I'm not the right person to ask this, but I bet
there is a ton of stuff about it on the net. I just remembered that
small trick and googled for the right sintax to suggest you :)

If you are looking for a nice scripting language with good text handling
I suggest you to also look at python.

ciao