Re: [gedit-list] Can't open a 2.6MB file

I'm using the Gedit packaged with Ununtu 5.04 (gedit 2.10.2) and I've managed to open text files as big as 138MB in gedit.

If line-wrapping is enabled it takes forever to open if there are long lines. But, killall gedit, disable line-wrapping, re-open file and I'm good to go.

HTH.

Marc DM