[gedit-list] Eleven reasons why I think gedit should have an SDI mode

Hello!

The subject basically says it. I've written
a short text, why I think that gedit should
behave like Epiphany tabbed-SDI-wise.

http://www.pangea.at/~ralph/gedit/

I do *not* wish to put down the great work
you have done in gedit, and I hope this does
not come across that way. I am of course
aware, that I, as a user, who is not able
to change something on gedit by coding it
myself, does have *no* rights whatsoever
to "demand" any changes to gedit, but I
do think, that not only for me gedit
would be improved by a SDI mode (that
still allows the use of tabs, just as
in Ephy).

TIA
/ralph -- and bug 305107 might be tagged
          as a dupe of e.g. 105196 or
          any other of the cluster of MDI/tab
          related bugs.