Re: [gedit-list] intelligent cursor contrast / cursor color control?

On Thu, 2004-06-17 at 23:10, Tim Lord wrote:
> Would it be possible to have the default cursor color change
> automatically to provide sufficient contrast with the chosen
> background color? The default cursor color works great with light
> backgrounds, but is difficult to see with dark ones.

I'm pretty sure this doesn't have anything to do with gEdit - it's an XFree86
(or X.org or whatever you use) setting. You can change the cursor in the
X Window system's settings, but then it'll apply to all applications (as your
current cursor does, too).
Not 100% sure of it to be honest, but I haven't heard of the cursor being
modifiable by a program yet...

Ludootje