[gedit-list] Re: Other comment on GtkSourceView (and the turbo patch)

Hi Paolo,

I was wondering when you plan to commit all the changes to the
toward-gedit-integration branch back to HEAD in gtksourceview. I'd like
to start making glimmer depend on the new code.

On a side note, how is your coding going on the new .lang format?

I'd like to synchronize our glimmer efforts.

What items remain that need to be moved into gtksourceview? Is printing
source code common enough between gedit & glimmer that we can move it
into gtksourceview?

Thanks,

Jeroen