[gedit-list] Re: gedit manual

Hello Paolo,

I am a colleague of Irene's, and I plan to update several Online
Reference Manuals (ORMs) for GNOME 2.2, including the gedit ORM. I will
work on the gedit ORM this week -- to add the updates for 2.2, and the
information on plug-ins provided by Ajit/Allen George.

Many thanks to Baris for volunteering to help with the GNOME
documentation work, and sorry that this particular manual has already
been taken.

Later this week or next, I will publish the complete list of ORMs that I
plan to work on for GNOME 2.2, building on Irene's great work for GNOME
2.0. Perhaps Baris could review that list to see which applets and
applications are already being documented, and choose another
applet/application to document instead?

Looking forward to working with you :)

Regards,
Breda.