[gedit-list] gedit manual

Hi Irene,
	as you know gnome 2.2 is fast approaching and I'd like to know if you
are planning to update the gedit on line manual. The current one has
been updated in September and it still refers to gedit 2.0.2.

On IRC, Baris Cicek (aka camcoder) <bcicek phreaker net> offered to
update the gedit manual. Is it ok for you?

I really would like to have an updated gedit manual ready for gnome 2.2
but probably I'm asking for it a bit too late. Sorry.

Thanks,