[gedit-list] notebook with draggable tabs

Attached is a tarball containing a GulNotebook widget which is a
straight GtkNotebook with support for tab drag and drop. It comes with a
simple test program to prove it works :p
These files come directly from galeon, so there may be some stuff to
remove, let me know if you need some cruft removed. Iirc I tried it once
with gedit, but it didn't work perfectly because gedit does its own
stuff when tabs are dragged.
Let me know if you need more info about how it works or if you need some
changes to get it to work with gedit, I don't have much time to write a
long mail,

Hope that's useful,

Christophe