[gedit-list] gedit context menu

Hi,

I am investigating a potential interoperability problem between gedit and other applications (I am looking at dtpad from CDE at the moment). The problem is with Copy/Paste, if something is copied to the clipboard in dtpad then it can be pasted into gedit with the Paste button from the toolbar, but not from the context menu as the Paste menu entry is disabled. I tried to figure out how is this menu created and displayed in the code, but I haven't got very far. I am new to both gedit and gtk that might be a problem:-)

I would appreaciate some help about how this context menu is implemented.

Thanks,

Laszlo