Re: [gedit-list] Suggestions

Hi Enrik,

>  * The tab width decreases when there are many tabs in
> the same row, and I guess this should be
> configurable(=optionally use normal tabbing)

hmmm... This is bug, please fill a bug report.

>  * The row and column of the cursor could be displayed
> somewhere(I use gedit for coding : "error in row ***"
> - though it's my own mistake I make all those errors!
> ;)

This has been implemented in the gedit porting to gnome2

>  * I understand that due to the widget restrictions
> the text is always wrapped and not scrollable
> horizontally, but I read something about this being
> fixed...

Fixed in gedit for gnome2
It cannot be fixed in gedit 0.9.x

>  * A source RPM would be great in the download section
> of the gedit web site.

You should find it on ftp.ximian.com

> Thanks for your concern - and keep up the great work!
> :)

Thanks

Paolo Maggi                      E-mail: maggi athena polito it
Dip. Automatica e Informatica    Tel.  : + 39 011 564 7085
Politecnico di Torino            Fax   : + 39 011 564 7099

A Bugless Program is an Abstract Theoretical Concept.