[gedit-list] Hi!

USE YOUR HOME COMPUTER TO COPY ANY DVD MOVIE!

With our revolutionary software you can copy virtually any DVD Movie using your existing
equipment! Conventional DVD copying equipment can cost thousands of $$

Our CopyDVD Software cost only $19.95!  http://www.copydvd.net

Also it will CONVERT VHS INTO DVD!

Why pay for a copy of a movie on DVD that you already own of VHS??? Also not all movies on VHS
are available on DVD.

So MAKE Them into a DVD yourself!!

Copy DVD Movies  And Create Your Own Personal Collection!

Convert VHS and Camcorder Movies into DVD Movies!

Order NOW and Take Advantage Of This Limited Time Offer!
Get your PlayStation& Dreamcast Software Copier For FREE!

Please Visit us at  http://www.copydvd.net

To be optout from our future mailing please email optout emaildelivery org
Or you can opt out by mail . Please send your request to:
11314 Ventura Blvd Suite #141
Studio City, CA 91604