Re: [gedit-list] Regular Expressions]

Hi Jason,

> > Note, that you have to use an UTF8-compliant regex library.
>
> Thanks.  I will try to get gnome2 going so that I can work on this.
> Does anyone know if recent versions of glibc regex are UTF-8 compliant?
> If not, can someone suggest a library?

According to
 http://www.gnomedesktop.org/article.php?sid=624&mode=thread&order=0

there should be "poor man's utf8 regexp routines" in gnumeric 1.1.8.

Ciao

Paolo Maggi                      E-mail: maggi athena polito it
Dip. Automatica e Informatica    Tel.  : + 39 011 564 7078
Politecnico di Torino            Fax   : + 39 011 564 7099

A Bugless Program is an Abstract Theoretical Concept.