[gedit-list] RFE

I know gedit has the goto line number functionality in the current
version of gedit, but would it be possible to have an option to display
that information down on the status bar, as well?

Another one would be an option not to wrap lines or to wrap them in the
edit window.

Just some ideas.

Thanks

til later,
Take Care

Note:  I am not on this mailing list, so please respond to me directly

--
	"I have sworn upon the altar of God
         eternal hostility against every

                                 -- Thomas Jefferson

Matt Dewell                                   Sun Microsystems
STAR Team                                     500 Eldorado Blvd.
V: 303.272.6471                               MS UBRM04-221
F: 303.464.6951                               Broomfield, CO
E: Matthew Dewell Sun COM                     80021
P: 1.800.skytel2   pin#1775732    or    mail: 1775732 skytel com