Re: [Geary] [OT] Emojis

To follow-up, I have tried Swift Keyboard and Ginger Keyboard with the same results. When sending messages with emojis between the messaging app, they go through fine. But if sending from the messaging app on the Marshmallow phone to an e-mail address, that is where the issue is, the e-mail apps aren't seeing most of the Marshmallow emojis.