[Geary] IRC deprecated in favour of Matrix

Hi all,

We've long had a steady trickle of people popping up on IRC, asking a question, then leaving before anyone had a chance to answer. Since this is a poor way to provide support, I've just updated the Contact Us[0] page to point people to the Matrix channel in favour of IRC.

Matrix isn't perfect, but it seems to have traction amongst GNOME developers at least. The IRC channel won't be going away, and since the Matrix channel is actually an IRC bridge, you can still connect to it via IRC, however you'll be missing out on some standard 21st Century features, like not missing messages when not online.

So I encourage people both on IRC and not already there to install an app like Fractal[1], sign up with a Matrix server, and join in the conversation there.

//Mike

[0] - <https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Geary/Contact>
[1] - <https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Fractal>

--