Re: [Geary] Ok to Remove evolution-alarm-notify?

Hi Johny,

On Sun, 27 Oct, 2019 at 07:23, johny why via geary-list <geary-list gnome org> wrote:
What are the downsides if i remove/disable evolution-alarm-notify, evolution-calendar-factory, evolution-addressbook-factory, and evolution-source-registry?

I've already given you as much information about these processes that I have, so if no one else here can help you out, I suggest you try asking on the Evolution list since they will be the people with the best knowledge about EDS.

Cheers,
//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.