[Geary] Geary Feedback

Hello
Thank you for Geary
I really like Geary so far
Simple and easy to use
I really like the option to not send draft and sent messages to server, good stuff!

However, 2 important options are missing
1- Mark all unread messages as read
2- Need a default option for images, very annoying notification in every messages. We could avoid that with a default option. (Thanks for blocking images as default, its just the notif that sucks)
*3- (Optional) Option for plain text messages only, like in thunderbird. Messages load faster, and better for users with low data plan.

Thanks again tho, very good job!