Re: [Geary] sent message threading

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 22:22, Thomas Stone <tcstone caseystone com> wrote:
Thanks Federico, that’s exactly the issue.

If the sync engine has changed at all in v0.13 I can report this problem has gotten worse. If not, then it’s my imagination I guess.

The sync engine in 0.13 is actually a lot better than it was in most ways... except this. Unfortunately here it got a bit worse.

I've got an idea what the issue here is, there's one bit of work needed to make the email in the outbox disappearing from the conversation after it shows up there, and I think one bug I'm hunting for that makes the background sync not pick it up when the Sent folder is next synced. Stay tuned!

Ps - is the Geary.ini file specified somewhere? Mine now seems to have old and new syntax together.

Are the contents specified anywhere? Only in the code at the moment I'm afraid. I've left the old syntax at the moment for people who were testing stuff out on master then but still running 0.12 normally. 3.34 or 3.36 will probably drop it.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>