Re: [Geary] Uncaught bounce notification

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 12:53 AM, mailman-bounces gnome org wrote:
Geary has a mechanism for auto-updating ?

Yep, but it's called Flatpak. :)

I have geary installed through the debian sid repository and I have had this window (in attachment) displayed today for several minutes before Geary starts.

The version displayed is still the 0.12.2.

You were probably seeing the database and attachments being garbage collected. It only happens when certain thresholds are met, which is why you don't see it too often.

//Mike

PS Pétùr you sent this an another message to the mailing list's bounce address, which is why it didn't come though.

NB 0.12.4 is out, it's well worth updating!

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>