Re: [Geary] thx

Hi Johny,

On Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 9:45 AM, Johny Why via geary-list <geary-list gnome org> wrote:
I apologize for my tone, at times. It's just very exciting to see a
promising, modern Linux email option.

Thank you, and thanks for your contributions to the project as well. I understand that Geary still has a lot of rough edges, and these can be frustrating when using it. Just bear in mind that it's an entirely volunteer run project, so our time and effort spent on it is at a premium.

Cheers,
//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.