Re: [Geary] geary .012? FAILED: src/engine/geary-engine-internal.vapi

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 1:25 PM, Holiday <eholiday gmail com> wrote:
`find build -name \*.vapi` returns empty b ut the make works. I had to
install  gnome-doc-utils for xml2po.

Ah, yeah that's an extra dep under cmake. So under meson you don't get any vapi files being built at all?

I tried to run with my existing .config/geary files in place but geary
crashed. Once I moved those out of the way, geary ran clean. I will try now
to see if the issues I was having with the build from the debian
repositories have been resolved with this build.

Oh, if you can get a stack trace for the crash using gdb, please post it to bugzilla so I can look into a fix for it. That can be a bit tricky because of webkitgtk, but there is a guide here: <https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Geary/ReportingABug#Stack_Trace>

Thank you for your help.

No problem!

//Mike

--