[Geary] Ability to set inbox

Hi,

I recently found Geary and I really like it's clean and simple interface. Though I have a problem. I am wondering if it's possible to set inbox to a custom folder. As you know gmail has this `Category > Primary` folder which contains important mails and the inbox includes lots if irrelevant mails. It's annoying that for every update, forum news, social service notification, promotion, etc I get a notification on my desktop and the red coutner badge on Geary icon increases. I just wanna get notified about emails I receive in Primary folder of gmail. Is it possible? I checked the `.config/geary/.../geaery.ini` and couldn't find any relevant setting. If it's not supported I suggest adding this feature if possible.

Cheers,
Sassan