Re: [Geary] Fwd: Can’t type in body area

Huh, weird! Well if you run into it again, do let us know.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 7:30 PM, Casey Stone <tcstone caseystone com> wrote:
Hello Michael:

No, that option was not on. Thanks.

On Mon, 23 Oct, 2017 at 12:28 AM, Michael Gratton <mike vee net> wrote:
Hi Casey,

Just out of curiosity, did you have "Always watch for new mail" checked in Geary's prefs?

//Mike