Re: [Geary] configurable time/date show?

Hi k3dar7,

I had a quick look in code [1]. It seems that you can't disable "inteligent" time/date.

I have noticed also that there is no tooltip showing exact date/time when you hover on a date/time in the conversation list view. While I like labels like "10 minutes ago", I find label "yesterday" not precise enough.

Here is the logic for determining date/time description [2]. What changes would you suggest?

Cheers,
Kacper Bielecki

[1] https://git.gnome.org/browse/geary/tree/src/client/conversation-list/formatted-conversation-data.vala#n120
[2] https://git.gnome.org/browse/geary/tree/src/client/util/ut il-date.vala#n160