Re: [Geary] GNOME moving to Gitlab... and Geary?

If I remember correctly, the disagreements came also mostly because
people have different workflows/value different things, were not sure
about the capabilities of gitlab and/or regarding a migration, had
very different requirements for what should be transferred. Overall
the sentiment seemed very positive however, unless someone depends on
that some search option in bugzilla that will probably never be
exactly the same somewhere else.
Regarding bugs, especially if unconfirmed, maybe there could be a
cutoff date or version of bugs that are kept? Especially because if
they are not confirmed or not confirmed for the current version, it
will be difficult to get them to reproduce now, with maybe the
reporter not using geary anymore or not the same version. I think to
some degree of confidence I can say whether something might be a real
bug or the reporter likely had some other problem.