Re: [Geary] Exporting emails?

Hi

Not at the moment. Last year a user posted in this list a python script to export to mbox:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/geary-list/2016-January/msg00005.html

I've never tested it but you may want to try.

Il giorno dom 26 mar 2017 alle 23:01, Vesa Paatero <vesa paatero zoho com> ha scritto:
Hi,

Is there any way to export your emails from Geary in a format that is readable by some other email clients and is preferably also human-readable? Some email programs mention the mbox format for this purpose, for example.

It seems to me that Geary uses the SQLite format for storing emails, putting attachments into separate folders. That format as such seems problematic if the intent is to be able to read the emails backed up today on some yet-unknown future computer system.

Thanks in advance for any hints.