Re: [Geary] Heads up: WebKit2 port landing on master this weekend

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 2:54 PM, step21 <step21 devtal de> wrote:
I guess it should relate to this, but don't know enough about vala how it should be called here. https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkPopover.html#gtk-popover-popdown

Yup, looks like it was only introduced in GTK+ 3.22, which if you're on Xenial you won't have. I've just pushed some fixes for that and the vertical tab issue to the WIP branch, as well as some a fix for inserting new links in the rich text composer and fixes for earlier versions of GTK down to 3.14 (in case anyone on Debian stable wants to give it a try).

One last thing you might run into is an error about "g_assert_no_error" missing when building the unit tests. I don't have a fix for that worth committing at the moment. If you do encounter it, just comment out the three test lines in the root CMakeLists.txt (lines 156, 157 and 235), re-run "./configure" and make again. I'll get a proper fix in later today.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>