Re: [Geary] error: Package `webkitgtk-3.0' not found in specified Vala API directories or GObject-Introspection GIR directories

Il giorno lun 9 gen 2017 alle 16:36, Ralph Plawetzki <ralph purejava org> ha scritto:
Am 09.01.2017 um 16:14 schrieb Federico Bruni:
 Even though I noticed that it takes much longer (10 minutes) than it
 used to do.
 For sure I'll use -jN next time.

FYI: my compile took the same time as the times before.

I've made a test on my desktop computer (more powerful than my laptop) and I think that you are right. Probably my memory confused the two machines (or a full build and a partial build).

Today test.

build from mid december commit:

real    2m25.553s
user    2m5.492s