Re: [Geary] font size

Hi Andrej,

On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 7:17 PM, Andrej Berkes <andrejberkes2 hotmail com> wrote:
I like your email client very much, but I would like to ask you, if there is a way how to change the font size in the box, where is a list of my emails, it is to small.

Thanks for the kind words! Geary uses your desktop's font settings when displaying the conversation list, so the best thing to do is to adjust the size of Interface font in your desktop settings. Does that help?

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>