Re: [Geary] Symbolic Icon

Hey Stephen,

I think the updated icon works much better than the one I put together originally, so I've committed it to master for 0.12. As you say it can be refined further in the future if need be. The symbolic icon does get used for the main app icon if people are using the High Contrast theme, so it's good to get a slightly more interesting icon for that as well.

Thanks for your work! Having some variations on the original made it much easier to pick a better one.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>