Re: [Geary] Bounty added for list support in composer [$50]

Hi all,

just some comment - I found the description of unordered/ordered
misleading. In fact, the example screenshot from apple mail and every
other program I have used does not call it that, but bulleted vs.
numbered.
When I first read the bounty/bug description I thought it meant a
function that actually orders/sorts lists after you created them. Or
maybe this is some language issue that I am having? Anyway, never seen
them called that in other programs. What do you think?