Re: [Geary] Missing icons on buttons + Feature request

Thanks Micheal. I like Geary so much nowadays that on all systems where I do not need the enterprise capabilities of Thunderbird, I use Geary  : - )

As I already noted a few times, Geary has the most stunning interface I have ever seen. It is not 100% functional - maybe about 80% in terms of functionality. Considering that Geary intends to be a light-weight client rather than fully functional, this is very much acceptable. It is the visual styling of the interface that leaves me - and everyone I show (off ?) Geary  to - struck pleasantly enough.

Please do keep up the good work.

Regards
Manish Jain