Re: [Geary] Panels go over my screen

Hey Pétùr,

When you set the window parameters in dconf-editor, are you sure Geary was fully
closed? Geary only checks the dconf values at startup, so that might be the
problem.

Just to make sure: if you press the close button, Geary doesn't close, but
stays hidden in the background. A sure way would be to use `pkill geary`.

I tried it myself here, and got Geary at a very manageable size for most
screens with the following values:
* window-width: 800
* window-height: 300
* folder-list-pane-horizontal: 200