Re: [Geary] Call for testing on non-GNOME desktops: App menu and Quit shortcut

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 3:12 AM, Adam Dingle <adam medovina org> wrote:
Sure. I'm running Geary from git master on Ubuntu 16.10.

- If I set Ubuntu's option to show menus in title bars, there is still no app menu available in Geary even in this latest build.

Thanks Adam. This seem to be a Unity-specific quirk.

Can anyone on XFCE/Mate/KDE/etc say whether they get an app menu and if Ctrl+Q works?

Cheers,
//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.