Re: [Geary] Bug Report wiki page - Stack Trace

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 10:56 PM, Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> wrote:
Il giorno mar 24 mag 2016 alle 7:09, Michael Gratton <mike vee net> ha scritto:
but I think that the correct command in modern Fedora should be:

sudo dnf debuginfo-install glib2 gtk3

Oh, that's good to know, thanks. I'll update the wiki. What versions of Fedora should that work for?

I'm using Fedora 23 (current stable.. Fedora 24 will be released in a month or less). dnf was introduced in Fedora 22 so it may work also for F22, but I'm not sure.

Cool, thanks. I've updated the wiki.

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>