Re: [Geary] Call for testing & translations for 0.11

Hi Michael,

I am using geary build from revision : 1904 (http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~yorba/geary/trunk/revision/1904) under Ubuntu Xenial.

In Ubuntu, after each reboot, when new messages come, indicator-messages turns blue and clicking geary sub menu brings up geary to foreground from background or hidden state. But in my case, it is only painting white blank window when I click geary sub-menu in messaging menu.

Clicking from launcher brings geary window to foreground properly, but if I first use messaging menu to open it, then same thing happen even if I try to open it from launcher thereafter. Only after force kill and restart it seems to work properly.

Not sure whether it is a bug in geary or a bug in unity/compiz. If anyone else can reproduce this I will file a bug.

Thanks.