Re: [Geary] Starting geary minimized

Hi Frederik,

[CCing to the list]

Thanks a lot! I checked the option and found that it works (geary was open in the background).

@Devs: I think the option name "Always watch for new mail" is slightly unintuitive.

Regards,
Manas

On Fri, Dec 30, 2016 at 2:28 AM, frederik <frederik feichtmeier gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I am not a geary dev. But you can just check "always check for new e-mails" in the options to achieve exactly what you want.
(or atleast what I understood :) Sorry if I didn't understand it correctly)

Regards,

Frederik