[Geary] Call for translations and testing: Geary 0.11.2

Hi all,

I am planning on releasing Geary 0.11.2 next weekend, so this is a call for testing and translations for the geary-0.11 branch. As a stable lts-ish point release, we want to make sure there aren't any regressions.

This new release will contain number of bug fixes, in particular fixes for a number of crashes. So while there are still a few feature bugs targeted for 0.11.2, rather than waiting for those and sitting on the crash fixes, I'm do a release now and get the remaining feature bug fixes in the next stable release.

To test the upcoming version, use Git to clone the source code repository ("git clone git://git.gnome.org/geary"), check out the stable branch ("cd geary && git checkout geary-0.11") and build per the INSTALL file there. You can run Geary from the source directory if you don't want to clobber your installed version. If you find a bug, check it has not already been reported then file it in Bugzilla: <https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Geary/ReportingABug>

Ubuntu users can get a pre-built development snapshots from this PPA: <https://launchpad.net/~geary-team/+archive/ubuntu/snapshots>. Builds are currently finishing up and will be published shortly.

For translations, please also use the "geary-0.11" branch. There have not been any string changes, but there's still some languages that could use improved coverage ans as usual the User Guide could use some love. This is the translation module and branch to use: <https://l10n.gnome.org/module/geary/#geary-0.11>, some more info about translating Geary is here: <https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Geary/Translating>.

Have any questions? Ask here or ping me (mjog) in #geary on irc.gimp.org.

Thanks!
//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.