[Geary] Window geometry changes after closing Geary + Gtk-WARNING

Hi,

Possible bug: when I close Geary and reopen it, the window will overflow my screen. The more times I close and open Geary, bigger the overflow will be.

Example below. Screenshot 1 is the normal window the first time I open Geary, it fits my screen (but it is not a fullscreen window). Screenshot 2 is the next time I open Geary with a little overflow on the right side. Screenshot 3 is the third time and screenshot 4 is mulitple times after (~10).

http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1470638736.png
http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1470638748.png
http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1470638752.png
http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1470638757.png

Because of this, I have to resize manually Geary after the launch.

I have this warning message in a terminal with could explain the problem:

$ geary
openjdk version "1.8.0_102"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_102-8u102-b14-2-b14)
Gtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is discouraged.

(geary:7228): Gtk-WARNING **: Allocating size to MainWindow 0x27903a0 without calling gtk_widget_get_preferred_width/height(). How does the code know the size to allocate?

Any idea ?

Config: Debian Sid, Xfce 4.12.3, Geary 0.11.1