Re: [Geary] Geary/Mail collab

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 9:15 PM, Michael Gratton <mike vee net> wrote:
Aside from that, I can't think of too many other ways we could
directly help each other.

One thing that did just occur to me was having some common infrastructure for testing against different servers (Cyrus, Dovecot, etc). Maybe a set of Vagrant VMs/containers & Ansible scripts (or whatever) to quickly provision different server instances. Would be good for bug fixing and automated testing. I wonder of the EDS and KMail peeps might want to be involve as well.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>