Re: [Geary] Performance problem and navigation question

Il giorno gio 3 set 2015 alle 14:27, Eric S. Johansson <esj eggo org> ha scritto:
One noticed that Geary spends a lot of time on something which creates a lot of disk activity. One of its processes sits at 99% for tens of seconds to a couple of minutes at a time. One of the triggers is startup and also deleting numbers of messages at a time. Is there something I could do to help debug this problem?

geary --help

shows what you can do

you probably need to use:

geary -d --log-network > geary.log

I'm also looking for some additional navigation functionality. In addition to navigating to the next conversation, I would like to be able to navigate to the next unread conversation and the next unread message.

use the advanced search of the bug tracker and you'll find open issues for these features which you can subscribe to and get notified if someone works on it