Re: [Geary] changing the hour exibition

Two issues here:

* If you run dconf-editor and look in com.canonical.indicator.datetime, I'm guessing the "time-format" key reads "locale-default".  That's fine, but it means Geary will use a string translated by GNOME's translators into whatever is normally used for that locale.

* Unfortunately, those strings are often overlooked by our translators.  In the case of pt_BR, it's set to 12-hour time.

Two paths forward here:

1. For now, you can set that "time-format" key to "24-hour".

2. We change Geary's time format string to 24-hour, which I assume is customary in Brazil.  Yes?

-- Jim