[Geary] Not deleting messages!

G'day,

I am running Geary 0.10 on my Xubuntu system connecting to a fastmail.com account which uses mail.messengingengine.com for IMAP access.

While I sometimes have problems with syncing the biggest/worst problem is when I delete messages - while they disappear from my Inbox, if I close and then reopen Geary they are all still there!!!

Has anyone else had this problem? know of a fix?

I know I can check on the net traffic by using --log-network flag but it would be much easier if there was an error console, in Thunderbird, or Connection Doctor/Activity in Apple Mail.

Thanks
BJA