Re: [Geary] Geary Debian package

Hi Jim,
IMHO,  since you are using git, is much better to compile directly from git than to create my own repo from your tarballs. Is also easier to cherry pick any eventual patch. Is better also for any eventual contribution from my (or any package maintainer) side.
Apart from all the reason I mentioned above I also think any master branch should only contain code relevant to the program.

But of course you are the developer and if you want to stick with your way is fine by me.

I just wanted to be sure of my options before starting to work on the pakages.

Cheers

Mike